Terms and Conditions
– A 50% of rate payable on booking the Under Oak Cottage. Banking details will be provided by Under Oak Cottage when booking is confirmed.
– Bookings cancelled 21+ days before arrival date, full deposit refund.
Bookings cancelled 0-14 days before arrival date, forfeit 100% deposit.
Bookings cancelled 15-21 days before arrival date, forfeit 50% deposit.
– Check in time from 14h00 ; Check out time 10h00
– No pets allowed
– Under Oak Cottage’s owners will not be held responsible for any death, injury, loss, or damage of any kind suffered by any person while occupying he Under Oak Cottage.
– Persons occupying the cottage may not exceed the number of persons indicated upon booking.
– Please leave the cottage reasonable tidy and clean after use.
– Please keep furniture, fixtures and fittings in the same state of repair and condition as at the beginning of your stay. In the event of any damage to furniture, fixtures or fittings, you may be held liable for the replacement value or repair costs. This includes damage to the jacuzzi and garden area.
– The use or sale of any illegal substance in the cottage or on surrounding property is not permissible.
– We reserve the right to eject a guest/guests from the cottage if they are not conducting themselves in an appropriate and / or acceptable manner.
– We will not be held liable for any loss, theft or damage of any personal belongings, cash, jewelery and or motor vehicles, however caused, during your stay at the cottage.
– We will not be held responsible or accept any liability or issue any refunds, for occurrences resulting in loss of occupancy or personal injury caused by circumstances outside our reasonable control, such as; faults in the electrical or plumbing installations, the breakdown of domestic appliances, invasion of pests, exceptional weather conditions, flooding etc.
– We reserve the right to decline accommodation to, or expel, any visitor for conduct, which, in our sole view, is inappropriate to the property, or to the comfort of any other visitor’s.
– In the unlikely event that we are unable to honor a booking, a full refund of all money paid will be made. We shall not be liable for further compensation.
– Whilst representations, both verbal and visual are made in good faith, they are only intended to give general guidance as to the character of the accommodation, they do not form part of any agreement with the cottage.
– You are responsible for your own safety and well-being while in the cottage. Liability will not be accepted for any injuries sustained on the premises.
– We will not be held responsible or accept any liability for injury to children, or their well-being while in the cottage.
– You acknowledge that the premises contains an unsupervised, open jacuzzi pool which may be used at your own risk. Children must be under adult supervision at all times.
– You are responsible for the security of your belongings.